1974 Grand Banks 36′
Grand Banks have earned a well deserved reputation for their quality construction and practical design. Reef Raider is a fine example of the 36 Classic. Well maintained by her experienced owner of the past 31 years. Numerous quality upgrades and optimizations improve function and stowage. Boathouse kept since 2005, this boat is clean and her hull, house and varnish shine!
Special features include:
1) Teak decks professionally recaulked
2) New almuinum fuel tanks – 230 gallon capacity.
3) John Deer diesel – runs strong and burns no oil.
4) Remanufactured Velvet drive transmission
5) New stainless shaft, dripless seal and S Class tuned propeller
6) Three 8-D house batteries and separate 8-D for engine starting
7) Balmar alternator for house batteries and Prestolite for starter
8) Two 110 watt solar panels
9) Propane stove and oven
10) Forced air diesel cabin heat
11) Newer NorCold AC/DC refrigeration and Dometic chest freezer
12) Achilles 9′ fiberglass RIB on Weaver snap davits
13) McMurray 12V windlass and 275′ regalvanized 5/16″ chain
14) Interior and exterior canvas and upholstery in good condition
15) New Raymarine Axium 7″ plotters at upper and lower stations
16) New Si-Tex digital radar at lower station
17) Benmar autopilot
Reef Raider has just returned from the Broughton’s and is ready to go again. Call with to discuss this classic beauty and make arrangements to get aboard today!
Preliminary listing – additional photos and details pending.
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Seattle Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Seattle Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.