1981 Bertram 54′
“I want to buy a classic 54′ Bertram Convertible battlewagon and repower it with modern engines”. If I have heard that once, I have heard it a 1,000 times. The problem with that idea is it is more expensive than you think. A clean 54′ will cost $200k+ and the repower bill will be another another $400k plus a lot of time and headaches. “Extractor” is a rare opportunity to buy a tournament-caliber, repowered 54 at a low market price. Same owner 25 years, getting out of boating and wants it sold soon.
- Repowered in 2002 with MAN 1200 hp 4-Stroke engines
- Reworked and painted engine room with new Generator
- High gloss Teak and Holly cabin sole throughout
- (3) Staterooms / (2) Heads
- Modern peninsula galley with Corian countertop and under counter refrigeration
- L-Shaped leather couch
- Garmin and Furuno Electronics
- Fighting Chair
- Yellow hull with green and gold accent stripes
- BBQ in Cockpit
- Freshwater Flush kits on main engines (and flushed after each use)
- Will consider trader of larger center consoles
SERIOUSLY FOR SALE! All offers considered and encouraged.
|MAN V12||MAN V12|
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.