1998 Westship 108′
1998 Westship 108’ Raised Pilothouse
This vessel shows in Immaculate shape, both exterior and interior. Within the last two years over $200,000 in work has been done. This yacht is ready for any Island Adventure. She is currently captain and crewed. Some of her Key features are a country kitchen, spacious flybridge with Jacuzzi, Split interior with half of her rooms in center aft and forward berths. She boasts a Full beam Master, Five Cabins, Three Queen Berths, Six Heads, Two Crew Cabins, Crew Mess, and a Captains Quarters.
ENGINES SMOH: 1,800
Modified W6 was done in House by Chief Engineer on both MTU’s 3.5 Years ago.
- (8) Sea Blaze III RGB transom lights
- Bottom paint – April 2022
- Oil change and fuel service – April 2022
- Recent oil sample and almost 0 dissolved metals – April 2022
- Just did all air cleaners – November 2022
- Recondition both props. Done at Miss G’s – April 2022
- New bow thruster “Vetus” replaced from All American Industry at LMC – July 2022
- All new seals and bearings during service of the Naiad stabilizers by All American Industry at LMC – July 2022
- Windlass rebuilt- hydraulic system- July 2022
- Chillers and evaporators – new 3.5 years ago
- Generators oil pressure 50/58 PSI during full operation. Tested August 2022
- Generators fully Serviced – November 2022
- Watermakers Diaphragms were cleaned, pickled and serviced – done 1.5 years ago
- Boat always uses 15W-40 synthetic with Lucas stabilizer
- New Auto Pilot – done in July 2022
Not For Sale To US Residents While In US Water!
|MTU 8V396TE94||MTU 8V396TE94|
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.