2018 Grady-White 33′
An unbelievably versatile boat that has it all is a concise way to describe this Grady White 330 Express. Equally at home offshore tournament fishing or cruising and enjoying watersports with the family this boat will bring smiles all around. A comfortable cabin with two berths, dinette, full galley and stand up head highlights the creature comforts inside while a hardtop, full windshield and air conditioned helm make extended runs a breeze. The cockpit is set up for watersports and fishing but still offers plenty of seating between the fold away transom bench, mezzanine and helm deck seats. Refrigerated fish box, live well, cockpit sink, tackle center, outriggers and abundant rod holders and rocket launchers round out the fishing features. When its time to get back to the marina docking is done with ease thanks to the Yamaha Helmmaster Joystick Control as well as a bow thruster!
Features and Options of Note:
- Upgraded 350hp Yamaha Four Stroke Engines with HelmMaster Joystick Control
- Only 501 hours and Yamaha warranty through June of 2023 with the Option to Extend.
- Diesel Generator with Sound Shield and only 102 hours
- Bow Thruster
- Full Windshield with Power Vent
- Hardtop with Skylight and Shade
- Cockpit with Power Retracting Shade
- Air Conditioned and Heated Helm
- Full Garmin Package with Dual Displays, Chartplotter, Autopilot, Radar, Chirp and SideScan Sounder, VHF, etc.
- Anchor Windlass
- Refrigerated Fish Box
- Cockpit Tackle Center with Sink
- Custom Rod Holders and Rocket Launchers
- Full Canvas Helm Enclosure
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Bluewater Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|Yamaha F350||Yamaha F350|
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Bluewater Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.