- Awlgrip Flag Blue topsides
- Cream W520 gelcoat cabin house and deck, with matching nonskid pattern.
- Single Cream bootstripe to match deck
- Micron Extra Red bottom color
The Hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction-Kevlar® / E-glass outer skin with Corecell M Foam for the core. Carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®). The Deck is E-glass with Corecell M Foam core and laminated using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®)
- Extensive gasketing for bridge deck and opening hatches to engine room and bilges.
- Marelon® ball valve seacocks with thru hulls below water line and Marelon® thru-hulls above waterline.
- Stainless Steel half-round on solid fiberglass molded rubrail.
Hinckley designed fiberglass swim platform with teak treads and SS half round.
- Stainless steel telescoping, 3-step ladder-stores under swim platform.
- SS swim handle on transom painted to match hull.
- Anchor locker molded into the foredeck with hinged hatch.
- Tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around the cabin top.
- Hinckley designed fiberglass mast on pilothouse top.
- Five varnished teak handrails on house top, port and starboard on pilothouse top, port and starboard on forward cabin and one across aft end of pilothouse.
- (3) Fixed ports on cabin sides and one opening port in head with removable screen.
- One low profile polished SS hatch with retractable blind.
- Type 316L SS Hinckley bow chocks
- (2) 10” bow cleats, two 10” stern cleats, four 8” pull-up spring cleats amidships, all of Type 316L SS.
- Three-fender pad eyes each side
- CUSTOM stainless steel Hinckley Bo-Peep handrail for boarding assistance. Fits port and starboard side. Stores under side deck.
- Varnished teak bow burgee pole with flush socket
- Stern-mounted 4’ varnished teak ensign staff with flush socket
The Cockpit features cushioned seating at the transom and aft facing seats at the forward end of the cockpit to create a comfortable seating area aft. Includes OPTIONAL stern seat filler at transom door to create full width seating across transom.
More cockpit features:
- OPTIONAL Teak interior and teak cockpit coaming.
- Cockpit seating cushions in Sunbrella Cruiser Nautical navy with gold stripe fabric.
- Starboard transom door to swim platform with OPTIONAL stern seat removable filler to create full width seating across transom
- Extra drink holders at stern seating in cockpit, 1 starboard and 1 port.
- Hinckley designed flip-down boarding step in coaming on port and starboard sides.
- Cockpit shower with hot/cold mixing valve at transom door.
- Direct overboard drainage and SS grate covers.
- Removable storage bins beneath transom seat.
- Stamoid cockpit cover attaches to pilothouse top and covers to transom fastened with snaps. Zippered access from transom door.
- White courtesy lights, two per side, in the cockpit footwells on a dimmer switch, two interior step lights, and one cockpit step light.
Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment:
- UPGRADED Raymarine e165 color Chartplotter/Radar with 4kw Raydome painted to match deck.
- Raymarine ST70 autopilot interfaced to GPS
- Standard Horizon Explorer Gx1600BVHF radio with RAM mic.
- Compass – integral mounted at dash
- ACR spotlight mounted on mast with remote control pad mounted in helm station. Spotlight painted to match deck.
- Alpine FM/CD/Satellite receiver ready Stereo with iPod connection at helm storage
- (2) Alpine SPR-17C Black speakers on the forward cabin bulkhead
- (2) Alpine SPS-M600 speakers in the pilothouse
The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood. Solid wood dovetail box drawers with solid cherry faces, Louvered cherry locker doors and (5) Frigast SS bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience. Full reverse cycle heat/air conditioning below for comfort in all conditions.
Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the galley to port, private head to starboard and the island queen berth accommodations forward.
The stove is set in the countertop and has a removable Corian cover that adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. The sink has a Corian cover. Microwave is built in outboard. The refrigeration is mounted aft and is accessed by a counter lift-up top. A “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves and built in cabin seat separates the galley from the forward V-berth area and houses the stereo system.
- Corian “Rice Paper” countertop
- Single under mounted polished SS sink with Corian® cover.
- Single lever faucet
- One burner electric recessed cook top in galley counter with removable Corian® cover.
- 110V Microwave
- 110V Outlet
- Companionway step storage and lockers
- Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle
- 12-volt DC VacuFlush® marine head with a 28-gallon polyethylene integrated holding tank with flush mount vent on hull side and pump out fitting on deck.
- Solid cherry paneled door
- Gloss varnished cherry countertop with an under mounted porcelain sink.
- Pull out faucet / shower fixture.
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage above and below counter.
- Opening portlight with screen
- Bulkhead mounted Frigast lights
- Stainless steel towel bar
ISLAND QUEEN Berth:
- A very comfortable queen berth upholstered in Sunbrella Surge Cobalt.
- Built in seat on port side just aft of Queen Berth, upholstered in Sunbrella Surge Cobalt.
- Two drawers under Queen Berth.
- Port and starboard sheer lockers under side deck outboard of Queen Berth.
- Additional storage under Queen Berth
- (2) Alpine speakers on the forward cabin bulkhead
- Forward cabin hatch with integrated retractable blind/screen.
- Acoustic foam headliner with cherry trim in cabin
- Sunbrella cabin sole cover
Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver.
- House-(2) 12-Volt AGM Group 4D batteries
- Start-(2) 12-Volt AFM Group 31 batteries with 950 capacity each.
- Heavy-duty battery switches with paralleling capability for emergency starting. Remote switches located in head equipment locker.
- (2) 185 amp 12-Volt D.C Alternators, one for house batteries and one for each starting battery.
110-Volt 30-Amp AC system:
- Glendinning retractable 50A-110/220 shore power cord with wireless remote.
- Victron Multiplus 12V/3000/120 pure sine wave inverter/charger with 100 amp 12 volt multi-stage battery charging capability.
Generator: Onan 9kw generator with sound shield.
12-Volt/110V distribution panel - using thermal-magnetic breakers with volt and amp meters.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.